1) Medical Injections that do not provide nourishment, such as penicillin, insulin, anaesthetics, inoculations and dyes for diagnostic imaging, whether they are intramuscular or intravenous, endoscopy and the like, suppositories and pessaries none of these break the fast.
2) Having teeth filled, extracted or cleaned, using the siwak without added flavours, brushing the teeth with toothpaste, gargling with medicine, using a puffer that is placed in the mouth, and tasting food if necessary, none of these break the fast so long as nothing passes the throat.
3) Kidney dialysis, in which the blood is removed and cleaned then returned to the body with some nutritional substances, breaks the fast. [Fatwa al-Lajnah al-Da’imah (190/10)]. the days when one has dialysis have to be made up. Be patient if you suffer from this complaint, and if you are healthy then give praise to Allah for well being.
4) One of the wonders of fasting is that Allah says, “It is for Me.” Allah has singled out it for Him because no one can see it but Him, so it is a sacret between you and Him. Only He knows what the reward for it is, and there is no other act of worship like it. It is patience which brings reward beyond measure, so congratulations to the men and women who fast.
5) The mosques must be kept free of the smell of garlic, onions, sweat, cigarettes and every foul smell, lest it offend the angels and the worshippers. It is permissible for the one who is praying next to someone whose smell he cannot stand to interrupt his prayer and move to another spot, but he should strive to be polite and offer advice in a kind manner.